Come enjoy Easter festivities on the farm!
This year marks our 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt! The Easter bunny will be joining us Saturday and Sunday April 8th and 9th. We will have multiple private Easter egg hunts running throughout the farm from morning to afternoon as in years past.
If you have a larger group book your time slot and then contact us directly for more tickets. We will have farm fresh tulips available and family fun! We look forward to seeing you. If you have a child with allergies we can accommodate only toy filled eggs for their egg hunt just be sure to contact us after you purchase your tickets. See below for more details and to book your Easter visit!
- Timed Easter egg hunts in different areas of the farm.
- Exclusive Egg Hunt or Family/Friend Group per area per Egg Hunt
- Tickets required for entry to the farm for adults and children (children under 6 months free with no participation in an egg hunt)
- Children Participants receive
- Bunny ears
- Bag for collecting eggs
- Bag of feed for the farm animals
- To meet the Easter bunny
- Try to find a golden egg
- Photo opportunities
- Bunny petting Area
- Farm Animals
- Rubber Duck Races
- Barrel Train
- Family Fun
- Tulips and Daffodils in Bloom
- If your child has an allergy and you want ONLY toy filled eggs please email us as at email@example.com
- If you have more people in your group than you see tickets available please purchase all tickets possible at your desired time slot. There MUST be available CHILDREN’S Tickets. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoors Rain or Shine
- After the egg hunt families are encouraged to go visit and feed all of the farm animals and enjoy the spring bulbs! We will have an area set up to visit the bunnies and don’t forget to get a photo with the Easter Bunny!